These mushrooms are deceptively simple and quite delicious. A wonderful side dish to any meal.
I recently paired them with Stewed Tomato, Garlic and Onion Spinach.
Herb Sautéed Mushrooms
These herbed mushrooms are deceptively simple and quite delicious. A wonderful side dish to any meal.
Author: Abi Cowell
- 16oz white or baby bella mushrooms (sliced thick)
- ½ teaspoon dried herbs de provence
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat saute pan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms and stir. Add a tablespoon of water as needed, to prevent sticking.
- Season with herbs de provence, dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. If too much liquid develops in pan, raise the heat for a minute or two.