I make things easy.
I’m a regular mom who chose a veganish diet back in the fall of 2011. So, I know what it’s like to switch from a BBQ-lovin, cheese-drizzled palate to satisfying, healthy and incredibly tasty plant-based fare – for a whole family. It’s not always easy, but it’s totally WORTH IT. I can help you do it to.
Whether your goal is to learn to cook, transition to a plant based way of eating, eat more meatless meals, learn new kitchen skills or just eat a little healthier, I can help.
My clients and students are consistently surprised and happy with how much we get accomplished during our time together.
We can work on whatever you need help with
- How to cook simple, fast and healthy plant-based meals
- How to transition to a plant-based or vegan diet
- How to make yummy vegan food that your kids with love
- How to cook. Period. No one teaches that anymore. I do.
- How to eat more meatless meals without sacrificing your sanity or taste buds
- How to eat a little healthier without jumping in the deep end
Let’s make it happen.
Here’s how we can work together
– Individual Food Coaching – Just you and me, cooking together.
– Private Cooking Classes – You host the class in your home and I bring what we need to have a fantastic evening cooking, laughing and eating delicious food. Everyone walks away full, with new ideas and with the confidence to cook a plant-based meal in their own kitchen.
Interested in working with me? Please contact me and I’ll get in touch with you right away.