For this simple breakfast toast, you'll need:
This banana peanut butter toast comes together in less than 5 minutes.
Toast your bread.
Spread on the peanut butter.
Slice and arrange your banana slices.
Then, drizzle on your honey!
More breakfast ideas you'll love
- Easy Tomato Toast
- Hash Brown Bowl with Spinach, Corn and Tomato
- Breakfast Couscous Bowl with Banana and Strawberries
- 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Breakfast Couscous with Oranges
- 10 Ways to Spice Up your Oatmeal
- Breakfast Tacos with Spinach, Sweet Potato and Spicy Charro Beans
Love this recipe? Please rate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ down below. ⬇️ And, if you make it, please tag me @veryveganish on Instagram in your posted photos! I would love to see your creations. 😄
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp honey or agave nectar (optional)
- Toast your bread in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Spread peanut butter on toast in an even layer.
- Arrange your sliced bananas across both pieces of toast.
- Drizzle with honey, if using.
Feel free to use almond butter, cashew butter. They are also delicious on this simple toast!
Sunbutter, made out of sunflower seed kernels is a good nut-free option for those with nut allergies.
Honey is not vegan. If you do not eat honey, feel free to omit or substitute agave, brown rice syrup or maple syrup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 446mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 9gSugar: 41gProtein: 16g
Nutritional calculations are done using online tools, such as recipe widget Create. Even though we have tried to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures should be considered estimates.