Very Veganish is a personal blog written and edited by Abi Cowell. For questions about this blog, please contact me here.
The FTC requires that I tell you I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I also abide by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity – which means that I pay for most of the products and services out of my own pocket. On the occasions when I don’t, the compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
HOWEVER, I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are completely mine.
The purpose of this blog is to provide recipes, ideas, travel advice and other information. It is to be used for informational purposes only. I am not a medical professional and therefore am not authorized to give medical advice. Please consult your doctor before making changes to your diet.
I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. That means I am not employed by any company associated with any product or service that I discuss, unless I state otherwise.
I am committed to keeping your information private and safe. Email addresses, home addresses and other information collected will never be sold or distributed.
Very Veganish and Abi Cowell participate in affiliate programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any of my social media platforms (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest), I may make a small commission from that click and/or purchase, at no additional cost to you. I appreciate all of your support!
Very Veganish and Abi Cowell participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
I reserve the right to remove any negative, hurtful, harmful, or inappropriate comments on this blog as I see fit.
I appreciate you reading my blog and your support means so much to me. If you have any questions regarding any of my policies feel free to contact me – and I will clarify.
This policy is valid from September 2012 to present.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Very Veganish’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Very Veganish’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Very Veganish whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Very Veganish’s site are given “as is”. Very Veganish makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Very Veganish does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Very Veganish or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Very Veganish’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Very Veganish approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Very Veganish’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Very Veganish does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Very Veganish may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Very Veganish does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Very Veganish has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Very Veganish of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Very Veganish may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Very Veganish’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.