Potatoes get a bad rap, y'all! Far from off limits, potatoes are full of nutrients, filling and low in calories. They are excellent for weight loss and a healthy starch to incorporate into a balanced diet; vegan, plant-based or otherwise.
All of these healthy potato recipes are vegan, plant-based and low in calorie density, great for weight loss. Feel free to incorporate some of these recipes if you're doing a potato diet, potato reset or a Mary's Mini with potatoes as your starch of choice.
💜 More recipes you'll love
If you like the healthy potato recipes for weight loss on this page, check out my other plant-based recipes that are low in calorie density and great for weight loss!
- Roasted Curried Cauliflower (oil-free, vegan)
- 3-Ingredient Vegan Mashed Potatoes (dairy-free, oil-free)
- Instant Pot Steamed Potatoes
- Simple Green Rice with Cilantro Sauce
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Healthy Cherry Peach Oatmeal
- Cherry Berry Oatmeal
- Maple Lime Balsamic Oil-free Salad Dressing
- 2-Ingredient Maple Dijon Oil-free Salad Dressing
- Vegan Poke Bowl with Sweet Soy Ginger Dressing
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal (vegan)
- 5-Minute Lemon Pepper Asparagus (oil-free)