Potatoes get a bad rap, y'all! Far from off limits, potatoes are full of nutrients, filling and low in calories. They are excellent for weight loss and a healthy starch to incorporate into a balanced diet; vegan, plant-based or otherwise.
All of these healthy potato recipes are vegan, plant-based and low in calorie density, great for weight loss. Feel free to incorporate some of these recipes if you're doing a potato diet, potato reset or a Mary's Mini with potatoes as your starch of choice.
💜 More recipes you'll love
If you like the healthy potato recipes for weight loss on this page, check out my other plant-based recipes that are low in calorie density and great for weight loss!
- Papas a la Mexicana (oil-free Mexican-style breakfast potatoes)
- Blueberry Overnight Oats with Jam
- Blackberry Overnight Oats with Jam
- Cherry Overnight Oats with Jam
- How to Grill Whole Murasaki Sweet Potatoes Outdoors
- Matcha Strawberry Overnight Oats (vegan)
- Matcha Raspberry Overnight Oats (vegan)
- Kale Crunch Salad Chick-Fil-A Copycat
- Perfect Baked Murasaki Sweet Potatoes (Korean Yam, Satsumaimo, Red Kumara)
- Matcha Overnight Oats (vegan)
- Apricot Cardamom Overnight Oats (vegan)
- Apricot Overnight Oats (vegan)