These mushrooms are deceptively simple and quite delicious. A wonderful side dish to any meal.
I recently paired them with Stewed Tomato, Garlic and Onion Spinach.
- 16 oz white or baby bella mushrooms, sliced thick
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat saute pan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms and stir. Add a tablespoon of water as needed, to prevent sticking.
- Season with herbs de provence, dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, until tender. If too much liquid develops in pan, raise the heat for a minute or two.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 32Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g